Just in time for Black Friday and the December crunch! To inspire you, we’re excited to share our holiday gift guides for local small businesses and also the top picks we’re adding to our own wishlists! Click on name in bold to go straight to the item website. Happy shopping!
local gift guide
- Boma pearl necklace: Simple and beautiful, this would make the perfect gift for any mom, sister, daughter, or friend on your gift list!
- Moonlit Skincare Self-Care Pamper Set: The perfect antidote for stressful 2020–this set is full of goodies guaranteed to help you relax. Owned by two local women, Moonlit Skincare has the most amazing lavender scent. We love using their facial oil at night for extra hydration!
- Purpose Boutique gift card: For anyone in the Seattle, Silverdale, Kirkland, or Tacoma area, an in-store gift card will be a double treat. They’ll have the chance to pick out something they love PLUS have the rare experience of trying on clothes in a dressing room! There’s also an online gift card option for out-of-towners.
- Soli & Sun Thea pendant necklace: Clare Hynes is a local Seattle designer originally from the UK who has partnered with women in the Philippines to handcraft her beautiful jewelry and handbags. Krista & I have this necklace and love it!
- Purpose Boutique black studded booties: When we’re at photo shoots for Purpose, we wear these booties with tons of different outfits. They go with everything from jeans to dresses. The stud detail adds a special touch and hey’re so cute and comfortable!
- Smith & Main Boutique belted teddy coat: Located in Bellevue, this is one of the best boutiques in the greater Seattle area. The owner, Chanel, curates an amazing selection of the top trends and accessories. Belted coats are trending and this coat is fresh and cool!
- Kent & Co succulent candles: Aren’t these the cutest?? They’re handmade by our friend Stephanie and are almost too pretty to burn. For the succulent lover in your life!
- 4Twenty4 olive teddy coat: Two sisters from Portland, OR are the co-founders of this collection of high-fashion, affordable clothing. Krista has this coat and loves it! It’s super cool!
- Soli & Sun Jenna earrings: These earrings are unique and fun! They come in several colors and create a statement without being too overwhelming.
- Purpose Boutique colorblock sweater: Highlighting just one of the many Purpose items we’d love to have in our closet. The color combo of clay and mint is unexpected and cool! We love the relaxed shape too.
- Black joggers: I tried these on at a recent visit to Evereve and fell in LOVE! They’re lightweight and so comfortable it feels like you’re wearing nothing! My favorite detail is the front tie–it adds subtle interest to your casual outfit!
- Palm leaf statement earrings: I need these to complete my Mother of the Bride ensemble for my daughter’s January 2nd wedding! Hint hint!!
- Isabel Marant brown belt: I’ve been obsessing over this belt ever since I saw it on my favorite London blogger, @lydiajanetomlinson. Every outfit she adds this too suddenly becomes 100% more amazing.
- Agolde straight leg distressed jeans: Krista & I have become HUGE fans of this denim brand. It’s pricey, but once you try them, there’s no going back…incredibly soft, incredibly comfortable, incredibly flattering. You have to give them a try!
- Vegan cookbook: I saw this cookbook at bookstore while we were visiting the San Juan Islands this summer on our boat. All of the recipes looked easy to make and super yummy!
- 2021 planner: I’m currently using an Emily Ley planner and love it! This will give me a fresh start for the new year.
- Rebecca Minkoff sweatshirt: One of our favorite designers, Rebecca Minkoff has reinvented the casual sweatshirt into something genius. Love the cool sleeves and how it can be dressed up or down.
- You’re Not Enough book: I’ve heard amazing things about this author and this book!
- Sequin cami: Last holiday season, I discovered a gap in my wardrobe–I needed more sparkle! Krista found this one recently so I snatched it up! I already have it, but wanted to include it on this list because it’s so good. Currently on major sale too!
- Aviator sunglasses: My last aviator sunglasses broke and I’ve felt lost ever since. I have good luck with Madewell frames–they’re not too big for my face and they’re a decent price.
- Black cowl neck sweater: I live in chunky sweaters like this all winter long. I like this longer length for pairing with leggings or front-tucking into jeans.
- Winter spice candle: Our friend Stephanie handcrafts these amazing candles! I need this scent in my home!
- Tall black croc boots: Another Evereve obsession, these boots made every outfit cooler during our recent try-on session! The wider leg shaft will be a great boot update.
- Long puffer coat: The coat is a cool update and the longer length makes such a difference in warmth factor. I saw a similar coat on my favorite London blogger (see above). I would happily take this in olive or black!
- GapFit 7/8 Leggings: These leggings are sculpting, and they have a side pocket for a phone. Perfect for workouts or hikes!
- Madewell Toggle Necklace: I love how this updated necklace can stand alone or be layered with other gold necklaces.
- Marc Fisher Croc Booties: This croc print is a fun update, and I love the height of this heel!
- Daisy Fragrance Set: Daisy is my favorite perfume, and this set has it all! The pen fragrance is perfect for travel.
- Camelbak Hydration Pack: Holds essentials and provides hands free hydration while you bike, run, hike, etc.
- Free People Quilted Denim Jacket: This quilted jacket has been on my radar for over a year! I love the laid back, comfy style.
- Rebecca Minkoff Sweater: The fringe on this sweater is such a cool style detail!
- PJ Salvage Pajama Set: I love the leopard print on this cozy set! Perfect for lounging or sleeping.
- Z Supply Tank: I really need this tank for layering or wearing alone. It has a slight cut in in the shoulders that I love!
- Marc Fisher Metallic Mules: These flats are perfect for at home celebrations! They will look so cool with jeans or dressy outfits.
- Evereve Anorak: I love this faux leather puffer! It has so much style with a cool oversized collar.
- Mango Double Breasted Jacket: How many jackets are too many?? I love the military vibe of this cool jacket/blazer. It’s so different and cool!
We hope this gives you some gift inspiration for the loved ones on your Christmas list this year! Wishing you a wonderful holiday season full of love and renewed hope!
xoxo Julie & Krista
shop the post:
YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY: