We’ve had so much fun thinking about the best gift ideas for him & her on your Christmas list (not to mention ourselves!). Every single one of these ideas are items we already own or love, or plan to give to someone or ask for ourselves! Happy shopping and Merry Christmas everyone! Click on anything in BOLD to shop!
- Beauty by Chavonne gift card: This is the only item that is truly for the local gal (or guy!). I (Julie) highly recommend this because Chavonne provides the most INCREDIBLE and thorough facial I’ve ever received! It’s 90 minutes! So many steps I lost count! She offers other facials but the Glow Facial is the one I loved.
- Bella Simple Jewelry tag necklace: Perfect for a daughter, mom, girlfriend or wife, Randi hand-stamps two initials on these cute little tags–Julie has this necklace in silver and it hangs at a nice length, a couple inches below the collarbone.
- Moonlit Skincare Power Down Powder: We love the story behind this locally owned company! All the products are handmade in Bali in small batches, employing working moms in a child-friendly area, essentially helping to lift the whole community! Crushed moringa leaves, aloe vera powder, kaolin clay, and dried cucumber peel powder blend to create a powder that by adding liquid, makes a face mask that gives your skin a fresh start. It’s also great for acne and doubles as an overnight spot treatment!
- K-Banana face masks: Visit this fun store in University Village in Seattle and you’ll feel like a kid in a candy shop! Cotton candy colors, neon signs, and a face mask vending wall! The owner specializes in Korean beauty products that you won’t find anywhere else! We also love this Caviar Lime moisturizer.
- Moonlit Skincare Midnight Shift: Julie loves this facial oil that works overnight to hydrate, plump, and smooth skin. A soothing lavender scent aids relaxation, ginseng and papaya help fuel skin cell turnover, and grapeseed oil gives a firming collagen boost.
- Lumvi Detox facial scrub: Created by a local naturopathic physician, this line of organic skincare is meant to produce spa results at home. This facial scrub is easy to apply, rinses off quickly, and produces the softest, smoothest, glowiest skin! We are in love with this product!
- Pandemonium faux fur flip-top mittens: Keep your hands warm and still be able to answer that text–these mittens are genius and stylish all at the same time. This local faux fur designer creates everything by hand and sells in hundreds of boutiques across the country!
- Glassybaby votive: We both have a glassybaby collection, and we always want more! This is one of the all-around best Seattle gifts to give or receive.
- Kent & Co. apothecary candle: Handmade soy candles by Stephanie, who creates the most yummy scent combinations! We especially love her grapefruit/mint and cinnamon roll apothecary jar candles!
- Tribute NFL sweater: We’re die-hard Seahawks fans, but we still want to look cute on game day! Sometimes the team jersey look just isn’t cutting it! We both would LOVE one of these team sweaters to up our game day fashion. They also make ones for other NFL teams!
Gift ideas for mom, sister, daughter, friend!
- Layered necklace: These are the best gold layered necklaces we’ve found at an affordable price! It’s the prettiest gold (cheaper necklaces lose their “gold” over time) and maybe a tad more expensive, but worth it for something you will wear all the time. Even better, the necklaces can also be worn separately.
- Lightning bolt pajamas: Pajamas are always a good gift idea! We would love to have this set under our tree!
- Hand-held steamer: We’ve recently discovered the miracle of the steamer! Way easier and quicker than ironing and you can even throw it in your suitcase! This one is a bestseller and has great reviews.
- Blue-blocker glasses: Protect your eyes and sleep better too! If you’re on your computer or phone at night and having trouble sleeping, these glasses are a MUST. Cheaper versions don’t block out all the blue light, but these block 100% so are the best choice for night screen use. They can also be worn over glasses. Julie has these and swears by them!
- Super soft long cardigan: We love the longer length and extreme coziness of this bestselling cardi! It’s a great dupe of a much more expensive brand and comes in tons of color options.
- Lash growth serum: The one lash serum we KNOW for sure works. We’ve recommended this one to lots of other people and everyone agrees it produces longer, fuller lashes!
- Hood dickey: Add a hood to any coat! Isn’t this a great idea? Perfect solution for our rainy climate and easy to throw in a bag instead of hauling around a bigger coat!
- Lululemon leggings: Julie’s favorite workout leggings hands-down. A premium price, but the pair she got last year for Christmas looks just as new a year later. What she loves? The incredibly comfortable fabric that smooths and cools and the side pocket that’s so handy for carrying a phone or keys.
- Kitchen apron: These are the best aprons and they come in kid sizes too! Sophisticated design and quality fabric–you’ll instantly feel like Martha Stewart! Julie has this in red, but the stripe ones are so cool!
- Packing cubes: After our trips to Italy this year, we’ve become total converts to packing cubes! You won’t believe how much more you can fit into your suitcase AND it helps keep everything so much more organized. We both have these exact ones and love them.
- Art stick lip color: Krista’s favorite lip crayon (she wears Rose Brown) that she can just throw on and feel put-together. This color is flattering for every skin tone.
- Sherpa fleece pullover: An Instagram favorite! It’s the softest thing EVER with the cutest slightly oversized fit and piping detail. Julie has given this to her daughters and they both LOVE it!
- Essential oil diffuser: Whether or not you’re into essential oils, you’ll love the scents and relaxing vibe of a diffuser. Julie especially loves having one in the bedroom. Every time you walk in the room you’re greeted with a waft of soothing lavender, or cinnamon, or whatever scent you choose!
Julie’s Christmas wishlist
- Wake light: This was on my (Julie’s) gift list last year and I didn’t get it waaah!–trying again this year! The sunrise simulator light creates a more natural waking experience for improved morning energy. Sounds good to me!
- Yoga mat non-slip towel: I need another yoga towel and the ones with the non-slip rubber grippers on the back are the best.
- Minimalist Baker cookbook: Krista highly recommended this cookbook–she’s loved every recipe she’s made!
- Levi’s: These are the jeans I’m loving right now–light wash, high rise, straight leg, with cool cropped raw hem. They look so cute with booties!
- Swift Run sneakers: A casual sneaker that I’ll style with weekend casual outfits or skirts & dresses. I saw French girls wearing sneakers like this all around Paris! I would love these in a size 6.5 hint hint!
- Immersion blender: This would be so handy for blending soups, or whipping together salad dressings or cream toppings.
- Robe: Hoping to find this robe under the tree! This brand is a bestseller and I love the cozy, stretchy knit.
- Black belt: I have this same belt in brown and love it! The buckle detail makes my outfits look so much more complete.
- Personalized phone case: Dreaming of a phone case that says “lastseenwearing”! This one is a soft gel material which I feel protects my phone better over a hard case.
- Travel jewelry case: I would love to have my jewelry more organized when traveling. I like a structured case to keep things from getting crushed and the loops for keeping necklaces from tangling.
- Yorkshire tea: After tasting tea in England, I’ll never be the same! My daughter’s boyfriend lives in South Yorkshire and when I asked him how I could get the same tea I loved in England, he said this is the one to get. I love the traditional tea flavor and it pairs perfectly with a scone!
- Pleated skirt: I’ve been looking for a pleated skirt that’s a little longer and this one is a winner! I tried it on at our Loft holiday shopping party and loved it! I need an XS if anyone is wondering…;)
- Brown suede booties: Missed out on getting this boot color in a sock bootie style last year and I’ve been so bummed! I love how this color looks with so many outfits! I love the pointy toe, medium heel, and higher shaft. See #5 for sizing reference!
- Layered necklace: This is the same necklace mentioned above in the Gift Guide for Her. It’s exactly what I’m looking for!
Krista’s Christmas wishlist
- Buffalo plaid scarf: I’m getting back into scarves again this year, and this mix of camel and black is the perfect pattern to go with everything!
- Cold shoulder top: Cold shoulders are still my thing! This top has a lot of style while still being casual.
- Perfume: Marc Jacobs “Daisy” is my favorite perfume. It’s always on my list!
- Black suede pump: I’m needing a basic black pump as a fun change up from booties. Love the block heel on this pair.
- Long down vest: I love puffy vests, and this longer length is really cool.
- Sweater: I fell in love with this striped sweater earlier in the season, and now it’s on sale… hint, hint!
- Hood dickey: This is a genius invention! I would love to be able to add a hood to any coat or jacket. We always need hoods here in Seattle.
- Leopard print scarf: I’m not tired of leopard just yet – this scarf is so stylish, and I love that it’s lightweight.
- Workout leggings: I love to mountain bike and hike. These workout leggings are made to keep legs warm in cold temps. I think they’re just what I need!
- Blue blocker glasses: I need to use these to save my eyes and help me get to sleep faster.
- Snakeskin purse: Wow! I love the size, style, and print of this purse!
- Magnetic lashes: In case you were wondering, these magnetic lashes really work! I can’t wait to get more of them now that I had my eyelash extensions removed.
Gifts for him
- Yeti Mug: This masculine mug keeps all his drinks piping hot or cold as ice! Julie’s husband loves his!
- Twill joggers: These joggers look especially cool on the slim guys in your life. Julie bought these for her son who only wears jeans, but now he wears these all the time. Dressier than sweats but just as comfortable.
- Sony Noise Cancelling Headphones: These headphones are very effective! My husband uses them for traveling…a must!
- Air Pods: Crystal clear sound and hands free access to Siri using just your voice – up to 3 hours of talk time on a single charge!
- Wahl Hair and Beard Trimmer: Lithium Ion Cordless Haircutting and Trimming Kit – This rechargeable Electric Razor is so great since beards are so on trend. Julie’s husband says the cordless feature is key!
- Stance Socks: These high quality socks have a variety of cool graphics! Get them for the men in your life, young and old, that love comic books and movies!
- Yves Saint Laurent Y Eau de Toilette: This cologne was recommended to us by our friend who works at the Nordstrom fragrance counter. Our husbands don’t really wear cologne, but we wish they would!
- Puma Golf Hat: This hat comes in tons of colors. We think it’s super cool! Krista’s husband has recommended this pick!
- Down Puffer Coat: This lightweight, water resistant puffer coat is highly rated and very affordable.
- Lululemon ABC Pants: These “Anti Ball Crushing” pants are so comfortable – so many men we know love them! They are great for work and weekend!
- Cordless Drill: For the handyman in your life! Julie’s husband is in construction and this is the one he recommends.
- Jordan Retro 6 Hydro Slide: Cool slides to slip into after a pick up game or to wear with casual looks.
- North Face Slippers: These cool slippers are like wearing a down coat on your feet! They also have a rubber tread. Julie just gave these to her husband for his birthday and he loves them!
- Portable Charger: This is a very small and lightweight portable charger. Charges your phone super fast. The perfect stocking stuffer!
We’ll be adding to these gift guides as the weeks go by, so check back often!
xoxo Julie & Krista