Just in time for Black Friday we’re sharing the top things on our lists to give and to receive. Click on name of item for shopping link. Have fun!!
- Anker portable charger: Anyone who spends lots of time on their phone (me! your kids? your husband?) will find this a lifesaver. Great for travel or when you’re going to be away from a power source all day.
- Scotch & Soda glitter side-stripe trousers : How fun would these be for the holidays, or really, anytime!
- Bobbi Brown Smokey Eye mascara : I love how this mascara glides on without clumping and is so easy to remove. It creates such extension my lashes look fake!
- Sara Happ lip slip : I just heard an interview with the creator of this product and it sounds amazing! This would be a perfect stocking stuffer too.
- Slip silk pillowcase : This would be an indulgence, but I’ve wanted a silk pillowcase for a really long time. It would help to extend my hairstyle between washes and keep my hair softer and less dry.
- Treasure & Bond scarf : This is the update to my scarf style this season. Hoping for the beige color!
- GlamGlow face mask set : This is a cult favorite and everyone raves about the results. This gift set is a crazy good deal and a great opportunity to try it out.
- Black moto jacket : I have this same brand of moto jacket in brown suede. It fits so well I want it in black too. Links to suede motos here, and here.
- Garnet Hill flannel pj’s : Cozy warm, but short enough it doesn’t get twisted around my legs under the covers!
- Lash serum : This stuff REALLY works. My lashes are so much longer just from using this regularly. It’s an awesome gift for any woman on your list. Update: the one pictured is no longer available, so I’ve linked a similar product with great reviews.
- Wireless headphones: Perfect for the plane or for watching his favorite shows on his laptop instead of hogging the TV. I did a lot of research trying to find the best quality headphones for the best price, and these were the winner.
- Laptop briefcase: My husband uses this to bring his laptop to and from the office and also as a carryon when travelling.
- Down throw: This is the warmest, coziest blanket we own! Fuzzy on one side and slick on the other for keeping in the warmth and when you need to use on damp surfaces. We keep one on our boat and in our house at all times!
- Leather sneaks: The essential “dress” shoe for the casual man. Which would be my husband. 😉
- Down vest: I don’t know why, but guys look really good in down vests. Like really good. Buy one for him…you won’t regret it. Eddie Bauer down is the best and they have great sales throughout the season.
- Joggers: The all-around exercise, weekend, and hanging around the house jogger pant. A cool sporty fit.
- Patagonia fleece: I gave this to my husband and my son last year for Christmas. When I ask my husband what is his favorite gift I’ve given him, this is at the top of his list.
- Leather jacket: The collarless leather jacket I gave him is also at the top of his list. Ladies, make sure your guy has a cool leather jacket for date night. My guy struggled with having a layer for casual outings until I got him a quality jacket. His look is updated and he’s now a happy man. So am I.
- Hydroflask: Keeps liquids cold and hot for hours. You can’t go wrong with this gift. The cobalt color is very manly and cool.
- Wake light: Give him the gift of a gradual and natural wake-up every morning. The reviews on this are exceptional.
- Down coat: We’re big on coats in the PNW, and a down coat is a must. Eddie Bauer is hands-down my favorite. The quality is awesome and the down fill power is high, which makes for a compact and slimmer coat. Great alone or for layering!
- Belt: Let’s not forget the essentials…my husband is always needing a new belt!
- Evereve sweater : I fell in love with this sweater in the store last week! So perfect and cozy for the holidays!
- Fresh Sugar Jetsetter: I’ve been looking for a good lip balm that adds color and is hydrating. This one rocks!
- Adidas Flashback sneaker : An update for my sneaker look.
- Free People sweater : The coolest sweater! I love the oversized look and slouchy turtleneck.
- Lululemon camo leggings : I’m always a softie for camo and I think it’s such a fun look for a workout outfit!
- Faux fur coat : Can anyone have too many faux fur coats?? I think not! This one is super soft and actually warm. Such a great price, it would make a wonderful gift for a mom, sister, etc.!
- Free People purse : I love the black cherry color of this round purse. So unique!
- Free People fringe scarf : It’s a struggle to find scarves that aren’t SO huge. This one is a triangle shape, so no additional folding that creates bulk–genius!
- Sherpa Trucker coat: Want the man in your life to look manly and stay warm? Get him this fleece-lined Levi trucker jacket!
- Crewneck merino wool sweater: This is such a flattering sweater! It’s a light weight mix between a sweater and a thermal. My husband has it in two colors! It’s a perfect sweater for him, because he’s always hot.
- Peloton:This Pelaton indoor bike is amazing! You can get a tough spin workout on your own or even join a live spin class! This is an amazing indoor bike – so perfect and motivating for staying in shape or shedding holiday pounds.
- Air pods: Super high quality wireless headphones! Very high quality and also cool looking!
- U2 Concert tee:A cool graphic tee for the U2 fan in your life.
- NFL hoodie: This “Salute to Service” NFL gear is the perfect gift for the special football fan in your life. It’s a little different with the military colors, plus it helps support our troops!
- He Is Greater Than I hat:This Hawaii based company has a cool graphic on their the shirts and hats, and it communicates that God is great!
- Band of Brothers DVD:This WW2 drama is a must watch for the man in your life! We are huge Damian Lewis fans, and he does an amazing job in the lead role in Band of Brothers.
- Leather boots: These classic leather boots are rugged and stylish. My husband has them in two colors, because they are so versatile!
- Skincare regime: We both use Paula’s Choice skin care, and we love it! Men need great skin too! This gift set is a perfect for improving your man’s skin.
What’s on the top of your list this year? Or what’s your favorite gift idea? Definitely pass them along–we’d love more gift ideas too!
–Julie & Krista